Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog 7 Thankful & Grateful


     Thanksgiving is almost near and I am grateful for many things in my life. Thanksgiving is a time where me and my family come together and have a great time sharing each other’s presence and what we are thankful for.  I am grateful for life for starters. Having the opportunity to walk this earth and breathe is truly a blessing. I am thankful for God giving me such a wise and gifted grandmother to raise me and show me the right way to live. I am grateful for each and every one of my sisters because in their own special way they teach me how to be a better person.  I am thankful for my cousins and extended family because they bring me joy and laughter. I am thankful for my lovely dogs because they keep me smiling.  I am thankful to have clothes, water, food, and shelter, because they are many people out there in the world who are unfortunate and do not have those necessities.  I am thankful for my best friends, who are always there for me, and give me good advice. Last but not least I am thankful for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment